This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
During the registration on the Website, we collect “Personally Identifiable Information”, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other information that can be used to identify you or to contact you. This Personally Identifiable Information you provided to the Website is used by GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH for internal purpose only and in connection with the operation of the Website. GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH offers email anonymity. Account information is password protected. Keep your password safe.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Service and, therefore, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees.
Materials uploaded to the Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and a valid email address.
Registration is required through GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH's Service or to use other types of functionality that require the Service to recognize a user. If you decide to register or sign up for certain services you will need to provide certain Personally Identifiable Information, such as a valid e-mail address, postal address, telephone number. This Personally Identifiable Information will be used to personalize and improve your experience of GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH Service and may be reviewed and changed at anytime.
Registered users may choose to receive notifications or receive other mailings from GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH regarding its Service or the Website or about our store new products and other updates.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH collects personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as:
- Postings’ content. When you place a post or on the Site, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH collects a variety of information related to that post. The public will see any information that you include in your post, and as such, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH has no control over how this information will be used. Please think carefully about what Personally Identifiable Information you disclose in your post.
- Correspondence between you and the other party initiated through the website and correspondence to GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH.
- "Anonymous information" such as your IP addresses, the type of browser you use, the pages on our Website that you visit. This information is used to help GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH diagnose problems, administer the site and otherwise improve the Service to the user.
- There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH such as your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH for the operation of the Website and to delivery of the service, to maintain and improve quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH stores the following information in its database even after deletion and may be archived:
- Registration information;
- All posts' content
- Messages sent in to our Customer Service
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH secures the information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH does not guarantee the complete safety or security of any of your information against unauthorized or unlawful interception or access by third parties.
Use of Personal Information
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH may share data with its affiliates, subsidiaries and trusted partners that help GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH in delivering the services to you, or to help GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH in performing statistical analysis, sending you email or postal mail, providing customer support or arrangement for deliveries. All such affiliates, subsidiaries or partners are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH and are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information, unless you have entered into an agreement with such affiliate, subsidiary or partner that would directly allow them to use and disclose your personally identifiable information.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH keeps track of your surfing and browsing of the Website and its linked sites, essentially logging information about the sections and web pages that you visit and the actions you undertake. GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH monitors these connections in order to determine what GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH services are most popular and use this data to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Generally, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH monitors your browsing behavior to give you – the customer - the most efficient service that GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH can provide.
We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. However, we may not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
The foregoing notwithstanding, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement agencies or government officials, as GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, or as otherwise required by law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to protect the security of GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH, other users of the Website, or the public.
The Website uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
List of cookies we collect
Below is the list of cookies, but not limited to, on we collect and what information they store:
- FROM_KEY - Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.
- PHPSESSID - Your session ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW - Allows guests to view and edit their orders.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART - A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.
- STF - Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE - The store view or language you have selected.
- MAGE-CACHE-SESSID - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- SECTION-DATA-IDS - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION - Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.
- X-MAGENTO-VARY - Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION - Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
- MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE - Facilitates translation of content to other languages.
- _ga - Used to distinguish users. Expiration time 2 years
- _gid - Used to distinguish users. Expiration time 24 hours
- _gat - Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_property-id.
- AMP_TOKEN - Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
- _gac_property-id - Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out.
- __utmt - Used to throttle request rate.
- __utmc - Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.
- __utmv - Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- __utmx - Used to determine a user's inclusion in an experiment.
- __utmxx - Used to determine the expiry of experiments a user has been included in.
- _gaexp - Used to determine a user's inclusion in an experiment and the expiry of experiments a user has been included in.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Philippines and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Interruption of Service
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH reserves the right to interrupt use and access to the Website from time to time, with or without prior notice, in order to perform maintenance.
You acknowledge that the access to the Website may be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH, and GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Website whenever you may wish to do so. GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH shall not be liable for any interruption and/or access delay or failure to the Website resulting from any causes beyond its reasonable control or for any disruptions arising from or attributable to your actions.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PHs. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH PROVIDES THE WEBSITE, AND ALL ITS COMPONENTS, ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, and HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH DOES NOT ENSURE CONTINUOUS, ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR VIRUS-FREE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE.
GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH may terminate your access to the Website immediately and without notice under the following circumstances:
- if you infringe any third party intellectual property rights or exposes the Website, GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their officers, employees and representatives from any possible damages, liabilities, claim or action for infringement of intellectual property rights;
- if GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH is unable to verify or authenticate any information you have provided;
- upon any act whatsoever you made which is, in GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH’s sole discretion, inappropriate and/or in violation of the spirit of fairplay, good faith and equity; or
- under any other circumstances under law or equity.
The rights of GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH to terminate your access to the GOLDLEAFTEA.COM.PH website shall be in addition to any other rights or remedies it may have at law or in equity.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Website are: © GILAMAR ENTERPRISES, INC. (GOLD LEAF TEA). All Rights Reserved. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information to contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at GILAMAR ENTERPRISES INC. (GOLD LEAF TEA).
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
3925 Sociego Street, Sta. Mesa, Manila, Philippines